Thursday, November 15, 2012

What does your heart say?


It seems that as this month moves on, this gets more and more difficult. Maybe I have lost inspiration, or maybe I just am not that great of a writer. However, I am trying to continue with this 30 Days of Thanks because I have never completed one of these things in  my life! I always get so far into it and then lose focus. So, it may take me some time to get to a point here, or stay on topic but we'll see how it goes...


My heart. Why am I thankful for it? Well this can depend if we're discussing anatomy or not. I'm thankful for the heart inside my chest because it keeps me alive. Doesn't our "heart", or drive/passion, keep us alive too? Is that why people use that as a synonym for such? Today I am thankful for my "heart" because it keeps me motivated and working.There's also the "heart" in which we talk about as being the container of our feelings. Sometimes I don't like that "heart" as it brings pain, though it is usually on the happier side.

So here are three videos I think that represent why I am thankful for my hearts:

 The heart: Anatomy


 Heart: Passion & Determination


 Heart: Container of feelings



No comments:

Post a Comment