Thursday, November 8, 2012

“The greatest wealth is Health.”


Most, or should I say just about everyone, doesn't know that over this past summer I had a scare with cancer. I was having some issues with some internal organs and had to go in for cancer screenings because the doctors weren't sure what was causing it. The week after the testing was probably one of the longest in my life. Waiting for the results was a little nerve racking; all you can do is wait. Luckily, they came back fine. I still have some issues and am working with my doctor to figure them out, but I am thankful for the experience. I am thankful for the reminder that I have my health, although not so great at times. I am thankful that my family also has their health. We may have our issues, we may have times of illness, but in the end we still have our health that keeps us alive. Sometimes we need that shock to remind us that we are alive. It may not be the best reminder, but I am thankful nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment