Saturday, November 3, 2012

"There, there baby it's just text book stuff. It's in the ABC's of growing up."

So it's November 3rd, we're just moving right along here. What is today's "thankful" topic?


Ah, Significant Other...well seeing as though I'm single there's not one person this describes. However, in my true fashion I'll interpret this how it is meaningful to me. Although I do not have a SO, I do have people in my life or in my past that have taught me many things about relationships and dating. Single, Engaged, Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed; whatever title you claim - it doesn't have to define who you are. Remember that you were someone before your SO, you're someone with a SO, and you will still be someone without a SO. Don't let others define you nor take away who you want to be.


I am thankful for what I've learned and the situations I've been through.
Without them, I wouldn't be where I am or who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment