Friday, November 16, 2012

"Sweet Emotions"


Let's be honest, if you know me you are well aware that my emotions can range from low to high in just a few seconds. I'm a Capricorn, it's kind of what we do.

 The following is taken from Capricorn Personality and states:

                                                 On the OutsideThe Capricorn personality is very grounded in reality; it's the rock that everyone else loves to lean on. For the most part, Capricorns are:
  • Quietly strong-willed
  • Self-assured and truly know who they are
  • Comfortable in any social situation they choose to participate in
On the InsideCaps are highly dependable, yet they can still suffer inwardly from mood swings that carry them from the heights of euphoria to bouts of depression. In most cases, they          are adept at concealing these conflicting moods in public. It is only their closest friends and family who are given a glimpse of this inner turmoil.

So there you have it... Do I believe it all? Well, yes and no. I don't fall into every single trait of a Capricorn but it's so much of looking into a mirror that it's hard not to. I guess I am one of those "kooks" who is into that 'weird' stuff. OKAY, back to being thankful for my emotions!
I am thankful for them. I am thankful for being able to feel, even if it's bad. I always watch these movies and see people who are just numb to everything and I wouldn't like that. I like being able to be happy, sad, and everything in between. I am thankful because when my nephew was born I got to share joy and excitement with my sister. I was also able to do this when both of my nieces were born; though more so with Hailey because I was in the delivery room. When I got accepted to college I got to experience nervousness but excitement. When I moved away for college I was able to know what being homesick was like, as I've never had that before. I'm thankful for my emotions - good and bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment