Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quality of Life: Live-In Staff

A lot of topics have been racing through my mind lately. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it's conference season, and for some job hunting season, or not, but I've been thinking and reflecting a lot on my own feelings. I participated in a few professional development webinars and discussions via Twitter regarding the Student Affairs profession and live-in professionals.

Over the next few days... [at least I plan for it to be over a few days, however if I get going I may write them all in one sitting.] I'd like to focus on a few topics that are important to me regarding the quality of life for live-in professionals.

I plan to focus on the following topics:

I believe those are three strong starting points. I don't know if the series will grow, but for now I'm starting there. Please stayed tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment